We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services as well as to communicate with you. We aim to provide you with the most relevant information for your site.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Mobility Vehicle Sales.
You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Information From Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources.
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Mobility Vehicle Sales Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Mobility Vehicle Sales Services.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalise your experience.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Mobility Vehicle Sales Services via different channels (e.g. by phone, email, chat, fax, post etc).
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. Mobility Vehicle Sales shares customers’ information only as described below, that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). In the unlikely event that Mobility Vehicle Sales or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. Protection of Mobility Vehicle Sales and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Mobility Vehicle Sales, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Transfers out of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
Mobility Vehicle Sales’ services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, upon request, via the Contact page.
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please get in touch via the Contact page.
As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, however this may prevent you from being able to take advantage of many of our services.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the ‘Information You Can Access?’ section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
If you don’t want to receive e-mail communications from us, please unsubscribe, using the option, provided as a link, with the email, or otherwise, let us know via the Contact page
If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account here and disabling cookies on your browser.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please get in touch via the Contact page.
Mobility Vehicle Sales doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may not use Mobility Vehicle Sales Services except under the supervision and authorisation of a parent or guardian.
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Mobility Vehicle Sales, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
If you have any concern about privacy at Mobility Vehicle Sales or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
The following are examples of information that may or may not be collected by Mobility Vehicle Sales. You provide information to us when you:
- Search for products or services;
- Place an order through Mobility Vehicle Sales;
- Download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
- Provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- Upload your contacts;
- Configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another Mobility Vehicle Sales Service;
- Offer your products or services on or through Mobility Vehicle Sales;
- Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- Upload and/or send images, videos or other files to Mobility Vehicle Sales
- Participate in community features, provide and rate Customer Reviews;
- Employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; your bitcoin address, or other cryptocurrency or smart contract platform wallet address or other people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; images and video stored in connection with Mobility Vehicle Sales Services, information and documents regarding identity and standing; corporate and financial information; credit history information; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations, including Wi-Fi credentials, if you choose to automatically synchronise them with your other Mobility Vehicle Sales Services.
Examples of the information we may collect and analyse include:
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Login; e-mail address; password;
- The location of your device or computer;
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- Device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Mobility Vehicle Sales’ Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files (e.g., file name, dates, times and location of your images));
- Purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers;
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- Account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising or other services;
- Information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
- Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through our Services include:
- Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences, address book bitcoin address, or other cryptocurrency or smart contract platform wallet address);
- Payment settings (including payment card information and gift voucher, gift card and cheque balances, bitcoin address, or other cryptocurrency or smart contract platform wallet address);
- E-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders, and Newsletters);
- Recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- Shopping lists and gift registries;
- Your content, devices, services, and related settings;
- Content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile).